Finance Sales Specialist
Company: Van Horn Automotive Group Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description Wisconsin Dealer Services (WDS) a Van Horn
Company has an excellent opportunity for a Remarketing
Specialist!The WDS Remarketing Specialist's role is to sell various
automotive warranty and insurance products and services to new and
previous Van Horn Customers. WDS is committed to making sure you
receive the industry training you need to grow your career. If you
want to work with great people, are willing to learn a new
industry, or have a background in finance, we invite you to apply!
Total compensation range for this position is $32,000 to
$50,000.Why work as a Remarketing Specialist at Van Horn:
- Generous paid time off policy including vacation, personal
days, and holidays
- Gym/workout reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health, Dental Vision, 401k & more!
- Paid volunteer time (16 hours of paid time off annually to
volunteer for organizations of your choice in addition to our
generous paid time off (PTO) plan)
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts, and service
- Employee Owned - Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Professional work environment
- Develop employees and promote from within!
- Community involvement
- Employee referral program
- Holiday parties, brewer game, summer picnic & more! Your
- Contact new and current customers regarding their automobiles
in order to sell various automotive warranty and insurance
- Process confidential data and information
- Data mining and extract usable data from the DMS (Data
Management System) to evaluate and act on potential missed sales
- Generate and distribute sales proposals and price quotes.
- Protect confidential sales data.
- Follow communication "scripts" when handling different sales
- Identify customer needs, clarify information, research issues
and provide solutions and /or alternatives.
- Develop business by identifying sales growth
- Datamining, research, and database organization.Qualifications:
- High school diploma/GED equivalent required
- Valid Driver's License
- Upon hire, individual will be required to acquire a Wisconsin's
- Must work well under pressure while maintaining a positive
- Must be able to accomplish tasks successfully with little or no
- Past experience with heavy inbound and outbound calls a plusThe
Van Horn Automotive Group has been empowering people and amazing
customers since 1966, and now has over 17 locations throughout
Wisconsin and Iowa with over 650 employees. Van Horn was awarded
Top Work Places by Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and ESOP Company of
the year!Employee Owned:Being employee-owned offers a unique
benefit that invests in you and your future. As a 77% owner, our
employees receive contributions to a qualified retirement plan that
is 100% funded by the company.Van Horn Gives:As an upstanding
member of the business community, we are active participants in
local charities, events and activities. Our family values carry
over into all we do, and we eagerly engage ourselves in
opportunities to use our resources to enhance and aid the lives of
others. We provide our employees paid time to volunteer in
charitable organizations in our communities.
Keywords: Van Horn Automotive Group Inc, Green Bay , Finance Sales Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Plymouth, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!