Customer Service Representative - Call Center
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current
Customer Service Representative - Call Center job in Green Bay.
This is for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. As a
Customer Service Representative you will interact with customers
via telephone to provide information, process transactions, and
reply to inquiries about products and services. Candidates will
also be charged with handling and resolving complaints. If you meet
the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Customer Service Representative - Call
Center job include:
• Receive a high volume of inbound calls with varying degrees of
questions or concerns
• Keep record of customer interactions, record details of
inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
• Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or
troubleshoot the items raised by the customer
• Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while
maintaining high level of customer service
• Refer unresolved customer issues to designated call center
department or supervisor for further investigation
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
• High School Diploma
• At least 2 years experience in customer service or related
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and
• Computer literate - Proficient with Email and Microsoft Word
• Able to work in a team environment
We currently have openings on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts with
flexible hours. Part-time schedules are available as well.
Pay for this position is $9 - $15/hr plus overtime as needed. This
is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this Customer Service
Representative - Call Center job in Green Bay or any related
opportunities with Adecco.