Quality Engineer IV
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Quality Engineer IV with our
client in their Neenah, WI location. This is a 12 month + contract
position and remote opportunity. Summary:
- Seeking a Quality Engineer IV Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance to quality procedures / processes.
- Conduct product quality tests, compliance and process
- Evaluate quality performance.
- Investigate quality issues and implement corrective actions.
- Expert position that requires a Bachelors or Masters degree and
5-10 years of experience.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no corp-to-corp) If
you have the described qualifications and are interested in this
exciting opportunity, apply today! About Genesis10: Genesis10 is a
leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds
of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their
strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT
professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet
you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly
accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your
resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills,
experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your
needs and a support staff that works with you from placement
throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more
about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities,
please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Keywords: Genesis10, Green Bay , Quality Engineer IV, Engineering , Neenah, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!