Customer Support Engineer
Company: United Plastic Fabricating
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Handle client technical service inquiries, solve technical issues,
and report back to management on their resolution.
**ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: **
- Follow established company procedures and guidelines to provide
solutions through exceptional customer service and technical
- Able to give technical support by an online ticket, email, or
- In a timely manner, diagnose product issues and deliver
solutions to consumers or field repair specialists.
- To complete tasks, use technical documentation, training, and
- Perform extensive database management for service calls, which
includes keeping detailed written notes and records, as well as
capturing interactions with customers and other
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g., engineering,
purchasing, sales, and manufacturing) to ensure that any client
issues are promptly addressed.
- Outstanding customer service abilities
- Aptitude to stick with a problem until it is resolved
- Successful experience in the fire suppression sector is a
- Ability to diagnose, analyze, and solve design, production, and
field service problems Analytical and problem-solving
- 2-3 years of experience with a Bachelor of Science in
- Good organization skills and multitasking abilities.
- Computer skills with database, word processing, and
You should be proficient in:
- CAD Software
- Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Engineering Degree
- Excellent Communication Skills
Keywords: United Plastic Fabricating, Green Bay , Customer Support Engineer, Engineering , Neenah, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!