Process & Project Engineer
Company: Green Bay Packaging, Inc.
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Division Description:The Coated Products Operations consists of
three manufacturing plants, four Slitting and Distribution Centers,
and a majority interest partnership in Mexico. The CPO manufactures
pressure sensitive label stock, utilizing a variety of face stock,
adhesive and release liner combinations. Product capabilities
include an expanded film line, as well as traditional paper, foil
and thermal offerings. The Coated Products facility in Green Bay
completed a major expansion, making this plant a state-of-the-art
facility. The expansion has doubled the size of this plant, and
includes a new building, Coater, Slitters and Automated Sequencing
System.Position Overview:This Process & Project Engineer position
will be involved in optimizing our processes including coating,
drying, web handling, web conditioning, slitting, treating,
material handling, and packaging, as well as other support
processes.In addition, duties will include project management of
capital throughout our various facilities, including ideation, cost
justification, design, scheduling, vendor/ contractor interface,
installation, start-up, debugging, and maintenance training. The
position will require some domestic and international
- Process monitoring and troubleshooting daily.
- Leading and participating in process optimization teams.
- Engineering process design changes to meet new product
- Leading projects to improve safety, quality, and
- Staying abreast of new equipment and process
technologies.Compensation & Benefits:
- BS Degree in Engineering or the Physical Sciences with a
minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- Experience with PLC's, drives, and other process controls
- Knowledge of web handling, coating, adhesives, and converting
- Experience with pressure sensitive materials a plus.
- Strong communication, organizational, and data analysis
We offer a stable work environment, modern facilities and a high
quality of life location in Green Bay, WI. In addition, the
selected candidate will receive a competitive salary and an
excellent benefit package including Medical, Dental, Prescription
Drug, Vision, Life, LTD/STD, and Company matching 401(k).
Keywords: Green Bay Packaging, Inc., Green Bay , Process & Project Engineer, Engineering , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!