Director Of Nursing (DON\/DNS) - Interim - Long Term Care
Company: CareerStaff Unlimited
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Director Of Nursing (DON/DNS) - Interim - Long Term Care
We are hiring qualified a Registered Nurse (RN) for an Interim
Director of Nursing (DON) for an opportunity in Green Bay, WI. The
position requires the Registered Nurse candidate to have recent
extensive Director experience in a Nursing Home within the past 12
months of employment. If you or someone you know is interested you
are encouraged to apply today with a current resume.
- 8am-5:30pm or as needed
- Need strong DON candidate with SNF experience (Assisted Living
experience would be a bonus).
- 120beds (33 censuses).
- In outbreak status but the last active case in the building was
12/18 (two agency nurses recently tested positive so they are
monitoring the situation).
- SNF but also has 2 attached Assisted Living (20beds each)
- EMR: Point Click Care
Weekly Estimated Pay: $2697
Weekly Taxable Pay: $1640
Weekly Housing Stipend: $672
Weekly Meal Stipend: $385
*Rates may vary based on stipend needs
BENEFITS OF CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED STAFFING SERVICES:
1. Competitive Compensation Package
2. Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
3. Referral Bonuses
4. Immediate Openings
5. Flexible Schedules
6. Orientation Program Offered by Client
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired
companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career.
Partnering with CareerStaff is the kind of proactive move that can
put you on an inside track, give you access to more career
opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it
1. Ability to supervise nursing staff and others for whom they are
administratively or professionally responsible.
2. Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good
3. Demonstrate thorough knowledge of nursing care and current
clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to
4. Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations,
policies and procedures.
5. Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care
6. Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies.
7. Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with
rules and regulations.
8. Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and
to accept constructive criticism.
9. Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family
members, visitors, government agencies and personnel, according to
10. Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment,
11. Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping
12. Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English
13. Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
CERTIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS:
1. 1 to 3+ years of director level experience in long-term
2. Restorative or geriatric nursing experience preferred.
3. Nursing degree from an accredited institution.
4. Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test
5. Current RN license or license eligible in the state of
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing,
with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving
over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU
attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new
environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly
assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including
nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team
offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique
opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle
requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU
provides personalized support in each community while still
benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative
Keywords: CareerStaff Unlimited, Green Bay , Director Of Nursing (DON\/DNS) - Interim - Long Term Care, Executive , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!