Territory Service Manager
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Do you enjoy driving continuous improvement, have a passion for
leading others, and take pride providing superior technical
support? Then look no further - your new career as a Territory
Service Manager awaits you at Welbilt, Inc.As Territory Service
Manager this person will provide office and field-based technical
support for assigned product lines including distributor support,
diagnostic assistance, technical training, and management of FAS's,
customer operational training, tradeshows, and strategic account
support. They will also mentor and work closely with other internal
personnel.Reporting directly to the Manager of Field Service; this
position is located in Manitowoc, WI at our Manitowoc Ice* facility
or may work remotely. We put the 'fast' in fast food and the
refinement in fine dining. We put the icy refreshment in sodas and
the 'rocks' in signature cocktails. Be part of an industry that
touches every life. Advance your career with the leader in
foodservice innovation! Essential Job Functions:
- Answer technical assistance inquiries from service agents,
sales, and customers.
- Extensive domestic and international travel to support
customer/product issues, field or market tests, and service agent
- Provide detailed feedback to cross functional teams and
participate in meetings as required.
- Identify needs and participate in the development of service
literature and training content.
- Identify, monitor, and report major field quality/service
issues, log data and communicate with engineering, quality, and
- Respond in a timely manner to technical assistance inquiries
from service agents, sales, and customers.
- Support customer/product issues in the field.
- Provide technical assistance on field installed equipment.
- Train and support distributors and service agents on current
and new product/equipment.Job Requirements:
- Technical Degree in Refrigeration; with a minimum of 8 years of
experience in Refrigeration or Product/Customer Service is
required. Will consider a minimum of 10 years of refrigeration
field service or HVAC experience in lieu of education.
- Beverage, foodservice or HVAC/commercial refrigeration and
electrical technical service.
- Data analysis, time management, knowledge regarding commercial
refrigeration tools and their use.
- Microsoft office suite, strong written and verbal communication
- Good personnel management and interpersonal skills with a high
level of integrity.
- Exercise high degree of tact, diplomacy, problem solving skills
and enterprise thinking process.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of
the time when required*Known as America's #1 Selling Ice Machine,
Manitowoc Ice designs and manufactures a complete range of cube,
flake, and nugget ice machines, ice storage bins, and ice
dispensers with 200+ models in ice-making capacities from 65 to
3,000 pounds per day. Our products can be found in hospitals,
schools, hotels, restaurants, and convention centers all over the
world. Welbilt, Inc. (formerly Manitowoc Foodservice) - designs,
manufactures, and supplies best-in-class food and beverage
equipment for the global foodservice market. Welbilt offers
customers unparalleled operator and patron insights, collaborative
kitchen solutions, culinary expertise and world-class
implementation support and service, whether locations are around
the corner or across the globe. With operations in the Americas,
Europe and Asia, the company has a portfolio of best-in-class
brands including Cleveland, Convotherm--, Delfield--, Frymaster--,
Garland--, Kolpak--, Lincoln, Manitowoc-- Ice, Merco--,
Multiplex--, Merrychef--, Servend-- and Manitowoc-- Beverage
Keywords: Welbilt, Green Bay , Territory Service Manager, Executive , Manitowoc, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!