Associate Director, Trade Management
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Associate Director, Trade Management
We're looking for original thinkers, idea makers and disrupters.
Are you ready?
At Kimberly-Clark, original thinking is about groundbreaking
innovation. It's also about creative problem solving, agile
responses to change, and advancing new ideas while advancing your
We are driven in our caring culture and offer excellent benefits,
paid time off, and a flexible working environment. After all, this
is all about you!
Overview of the Role:
A key member of KCNA's RGM team leading the Trade Management
capability, the position is an indispensable partner with internal
customers.The position provides impactful analysis to deliver
best-in-class strategic trade architecture development, promotional
efficiency/effectiveness and customer profitability analysis to
improve overall business results through strategic trade
management.This individual is key in the development of analytics
and insights to inform the price/pack incentive structures as well
as promotional strategies by PPG, channel, and key customer to
deliver against the brand strategy and price positioning vs
competition in market.A critical partner in the future of TPE/TPO
within Kimberly-Clark North America as the company migrates to a
new TPM/TPO solution.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Develop KCNA's full portfolio of Brands principles of strategic
- Suggested retail pricing (e.g., SRP, EDLP pricing, Promoted
- Promotion Strategy by brand/PPG (depth, frequency, duration,
promoted partners, retailer margin)
- List price & trade structures enabling retail strategies
- Discount Curves
- Lead Price Strategy projects with analytics in category,
competitor, customer & consumer
- Understand Channel pricing relationships and develop solutions
to reduce channel conflict
- Leverage and build learnings and methodologies to develop an
organic and sustainable trade architecture and facilitate ongoing
- Support delivery of in year financials, driving gap management
actions within promotion
- Delivers promotional strategy insights, analyses, and
recommendations by brand and channel, driving brand promo
strategies, for incorporation into Annual Planning Guidance to
- Actively participates in the development of new solutions,
moving the organization forward in capabilities
Qualifications/Education/Experience Required :
- Education : Bachelor's degree in business or other discipline
that requires quantitative knowledge. Master's degree a plus.
- Demonstrated Performance :
- Ability to proficiently conduct business and data analyses with
data driven recommendations for improvements and advancements.
- Ability to create persuasive professional analyses
presentations incorporating data, relevant insights and
- Ability to understand and react to most recent market
- Ability to assess business views strategically.
- High degree of proficiency with current analytical tools
available in the market.
- Strong Analytical skills : Exceptional analytical skills
including ability to proactively outline approach & fact base
required for a business problem or opportunity.
- Strategic Thinking : Strong conceptual thinking skills and
advanced understanding of trade management strategies
- Communication skills : Strong written and verbal communication
skills. Ability to actively participate in group discussions with
individuals from various functions within the organization.
- Leadership skills : Strength in bringing together multiple
functions to achieve results and drive recommendations with Senior
Management while managing a team of 3.
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS :
- Reports to theVP, Revenue Growth Management
- Manage a team of 3
- Work closely withRGM peers supporting holistic Brand RGM
WORKING CONDITIONS :
- Position is located in Kimberly-Clark's campus in Neenah,
- Ability to travel approximately 10% of the time.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an
indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries.
Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's
population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to
enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as
Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend,
Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80
countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we
believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their
best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come
Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive
organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of
its team members to brands that make life better for people all
around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that
reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your
original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success
of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information,
citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work performed by employees assigned to this
classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required
for this position.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the
country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does
not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its
sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work
authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all
roles are suitable for sponsorship.
This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
Keywords: Kimberly-Clark, Green Bay , Associate Director, Trade Management, Executive , Neenah, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!