Company: Boys And Girls Club Sturgeon Bay
Location: Sturgeon Bay
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Boys & Girls Club of Door County
The Finance Director will be responsible for the oversight of
accounting as well as monthly and annual financial reporting
Evaluate and implement strong internal accounting controls to
improve the organization's processes and ensure timely audits.
Responsible over accounting activities including: accounts payable,
accounts receivable, grants accounting and reporting, chart of
accounts, general ledger management and payroll.
Support the Finance Committee in preparing reports for board
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in
accounting, finance, or business administration.
- A minimum of three years of work experience managing the
accounting functions in a non-profit agency, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of budgeting and accounting
- practices, processes and procedures of non-profit
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Must have strong Excel and other computer skills.
Keywords: Boys And Girls Club Sturgeon Bay, Green Bay , Finance Director, Executive , Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!