Director - Operations
Company: R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: May 16, 2022
RR Donnelley is looking -to add a Director of Operations at our
Direct Marketing plant in Green Bay!The Director of Operations will
provide leadership to the plant towards the development of plans
and strategies for continually improving safety, quality, customer
relationships, productivity and financial success. Provide
leadership through continual employee development, equipment
utilization and facilities/systems improvement in all functions.
Monitor progress and create action plans as necessary in order to
achieve strategic plans, budgets and corporate goals.
- Lead the plant to improved safety, quality, productivity and
reduction of waste on a consistent and continual basis in each and
- P&L responsibility for assigned locations, including the
preparation and management of capital and operational budgets.
- Work to improve the performance of employees through consistent
and continual leadership in education and training programs.
- Provide guidance and direction to department managers regarding
the continual improvement of operations for which they have
- Work with company Sales Representatives from an operational
perspective to maintain and acquire new customers for the
- Review and report on manufacturing activities, performances and
results. Initiate team action to identify and remove problems with
schedules, excessive costs, materials or other factors affecting
quality, safety, service or productivity levels inconsistent with
plant continual improvement efforts.
- Maintain open communication with plant employees and Corporate
Staff to improve safety, quality and productivity.
- Insure compliance with applicable laws and regulations issued
by OSHA, EPA, EEO, and other federal, state and local regulatory
- Provide reports and feedback of plant performance to Corporate
Staff as required.
- Make recommendations regarding hires, terminations, promotions,
transfers, training and merit increases of Plant Personnel.
Motivate staff in support of department objectives and timely and
effective schedules to ensure production goals.
- Demonstrate commitment to continual process improvement efforts
in order to assure that all customer expectations (internal and
external) are exceeded. -
- Perform other related duties and business related as
- Ability to lead a high performing -printing operation
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with internal and
- Ability to lead and influence changeRequired Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Industrial Management,
Engineering, Graphic Arts or related field, or equivalent years of
- Minimum of 5 years diversified management experience within the
printing industry with proven success in leading -a facility
- Direct Marketing experience preferred
- Excellent knowledge of managing full facility P&L At RRD,
our people make a difference every day - in production, working
with customers, or behind - the scenes in a support role. They know
how to manage the job and exceed expectations. Founded in 1846, RRD
is a global company that employs over 25,000 people in 40 countries
across the globe. For a challenging and rewarding career
opportunity with an innovative industry leader, consider starting
or continuing your career with RRD!RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets
and Disabled Employer
Keywords: R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company, Green Bay , Director - Operations, Executive , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!