Operations Integration Manager
Company: Forefront Dermatology
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Overview:Come join our team! If you are looking for a fast paced
environment where you can make a difference every day, then this is
the opportunity for you! We are seeking an experienced professional
to support and lead our growth in the role of Operations
Integration Manager. Forefront Dermatology is a physician led,
quality driven single specialty group practice with over 220
clinics in 23 states. Forefront is rapidly and strategically
expanding through partnership growth and organic new clinics in our
existing footprint and new states. We are highly committed to
excellence in clinical quality and customer service. The
Integrations Team is central to ensuring Forefront's continued
success while accelerating expansion across the United States.
The Operations Integration Manager is responsible for supporting
the growth of the Forefront network by managing all aspects of
integrating joining practices while ensuring a smooth and positive
transition experience for the physicians, PAs, NPs, and clinic team
members. Position is remote with Travel required.
Here are just a few things we offer:
- Access to health, dental, and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account $500 matching contribution
- Eligible for PTO and Holiday pay
- Company paid life insurance and long term disability (full-time
- Access to voluntary short term disability insurance (full-time
- Access to additional life insurance
- Eligible for Accident and Critical Illness Insurance, Hospital
Indemnity and Cancer Guardian
- 401K with employer contribution
- Profit Sharing
- Employee discounts
- And much more!
Essential Job Functions
Responsible for coordination of due diligence and pre-close
integration preparation in support of target timeline for
prospective joining practices.
- Coordinates onboarding and orientation for new practice staff,
physicians, PAs, and NPs.
- Provides onsite and remote support of clinic throughout
assignment until hand off to operations.
- Responsible for facilitating, project managing, and enabling
successful outcomes for integration activities such as Forefront
processes and IT Systems in collaboration with central support
- Actively participates and contributes to continuous improvement
- Other related projects and duties as assigned.
Essential skills include
Excellent communication, attention to detail, exceptional
organizational skills, and the ability to execute on complicated
projects. This person must be comfortable communicating with people
from diverse backgrounds and education levels including physicians,
NPs and PAs, and clinic staff as well as all functional and support
departments within Forefront Dermatology. Position can require up
to 50% travel.
- The ideal candidate will have health care experience, including
clinical and/or leadership experience in a variety of healthcare
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree in a related field
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication
- Demonstrated problem solver and creative thinker
- Demonstrated ability to collect, analyze, and synthesize
Keywords: Forefront Dermatology, Green Bay , Operations Integration Manager, Executive , Manitowoc, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!