Company: Fleet Farm
Location: Stevens Point
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Are you an experienced big-box Retail Manager who can lead,
execute, and drive toward profitability and excellence? - Are you
looking for a challenging career with a growing Midwest retailer? -
Do you have an interest in leading current and future store
development projects? At Fleet Farm, you'll find all of that and
more! We are looking for an experienced General Manager who can use
their creative and entrepreneurial drive to manage all aspects of a
retail store operation. - Our General Managers recruit and develop
staff, manage in-store product assortment and inventory, analyze
margin and profit levels, drive store top-line sales and comp sales
increases, advocate superior customer service, and develop
strategies to address opportunities.
- The General Manager will focus on the 5 Key Areas of Store
Operations: Team Members, Customers, Store Readiness, Execution and
- Teach, train, coach and mentor their leadership team in order
to develop consistent and best in class execution. -
- Oversee the development and execution of individual development
plans for each of their direct and indirect reports.
- Ensure that all store areas are staffed according to budget and
maximized for customer needs. - In conjunction with the leadership
team, hire, train, develop, and manage the performance of all Team
- Continually monitor store wage and expense control programs,
identify wage and expense budget variances and take corrective
action where necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring that all policies, procedures and
guidelines are understood and followed with regard to customer
service standards, backroom and sales floor standards, safety, loss
prevention, inventory management, etc.
- Responsible for all activities associated with Federal Firearm
disposition, acquisition, sales, inventory and record keeping.
- Drive sales by using superior merchandising skills to ensure
the best visual placement of product. -Education/Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field or
equivalent relevant experience preferred. -
- 5+ years of retail management experience in a Big Box retail
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build relationships with
subordinates, peers, and Corporate partners.
- Direct and motivate a diverse population that includes
full-time and part-time team members.
- Use logic, experience and analytics to accomplish business and
personal goals. - Takes ownership and is an active participant in
creating solutions for positive business outcomes.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of
the business. Including days, nights, weekends and holidays is
Keywords: Fleet Farm, Green Bay , General Manager, Executive , Stevens Point, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!