General Manager, Lambeau Field and Titletown
Company: Delaware North
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The OpportunityDelaware North Sportservice is searching for a
General Manager to lead our team at Lambeau Field and Titletown in
Green Bay, Wisconsin. Our ideal General Manager candidate shares
our passion for delivering the highest quality of service to our
guests - taking great pride in your work and the impact you have on
a moment or occasion. You're an inspiring leader who understands
that training and developing your team is critical to the operation
and you manage people, processes, budgets, and expenses
successfully and effectively.At Delaware North, we care about our
associates. We are committed to invest in our people's personal and
professional journeys, without you, there is no us. These are just
some of the benefits we offer: health, dental, and vision
insurance, 401(k) with company match, performance bonuses, paid
vacation days and holidays, and generous friends-and-family
discounts at many of our hotels and resorts. Click here to learn
more (https://dn.careers/jvuf9q) .Responsibilities
- Maintain positive client relations through effective
communication and prudent financial practices, while providing
efficient services and quality products.
- Develop and manage all vendor relationships.
- Hire, train, and develop management team and ensure all
associates and volunteers at the venue are supported and managed
effectively in order to provide an optimal experience for guests
- Determine and control staffing levels in an effort to maximize
net returns to Delaware North and the client while maintaining
guest service levels.
- Make operational recommendations and establish prices for
products and services within approved budget.
- Be held accountable for establishing and maintaining proper
safety and sanitation procedures as well as ensuring proper repair
and maintenance of food service equipment.
- Project manage as required.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local, and company
regulations regarding sale of alcohol, OSHA, payroll, employment,
and EEO guidelines.
- Verify, prepare, and submit reports and monthly projections as
required as well as ensure effective systems for inventory and
payroll procedures are in place.Qualifications
- Minimum of 10-12 years management experience in the contract
foodservice industry, encompassing concessions, premiums, catering
and restaurants in a sports venue.
- Extensive sustainability experience required.
- Bachelors degree in business management or similar.
- Ability to communicate with various levels within the
- Operational financial management accountability and budgeting
- Prior project management experience preferred.
- Experience in a top 5 arena with NPO environment preferred.Who
We AreDelaware North has operated concessions, premium dining and
restaurants at the Green Bay Packers' Lambeau Field since 2012. At
Titletown we manage The Turn, featuring Topgolf Swing Suites, and
operate special events including seasonal sledding and ice
skating.At Delaware North, youll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, theres no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Green Bay , General Manager, Lambeau Field and Titletown, Executive , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!