Company: Riverside Auto Group
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Are you ready to begin a career leading a talented team to
Do you want to work for an award-winning business that values
exceptional customer service as well as high employee
That rewards outstanding performance?
Riverside Auto Group, with location in Escanaba, MI, Iron Mountain,
MI, Marquette, MI and Marinette, WI, is currently seeking a
Dealership General Manager to join our rapidly growing
organization! Enjoy four seasons, year-round hunting and outdoor
activities in this diverse Upper Peninsula setting! This position
is located in Escanaba, MI.
For over 60 years, Riverside Auto Group has strived to offer the
best dealership experience by proudly serving our community,
employees and customers. We offer an outstanding company culture
where we understand and value work/life balance.
We provide best in class benefits: paid vacation time, medical
insurance, 401K plans with employer match, profit sharing and
We create opportunities for career growth and progression, seeking
to promote from within whenever possible. We invest in our
employees by providing ongoing training and professional
development. We love and support the communities our dealerships
serve, and we are always looking for different ways to partner with
organizations in our communities.
A qualified candidate must have a proven track record of success,
and will be expected to:
- Oversee the daily operations of the dealership and ensure
- Work closely with sales managers to plan and implement
objectives for achieving sales and gross profits
- Ensure a high passion for customer retention and CSI
- Be transparent in leading all operations
- Attract, develop, and maintain talent through exceptional
- Invoke a positive working environment and sales culture
- Provide coaching and guidance practices to department
- Coordinate with office staff to ensure records and analysis are
Salary: $8000/month plus incentive pay
- Proven Success In Managerial Role Is Required
- 2-5 years prior automotive sales management experience
- Must have strong leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Foster a high energy sales team through hiring, training, and
developing new talent
- Possess a strong understanding of profit and loss
- Excellent customer service, organizational, and negotiation
- Goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team
- Valid driver's license required as well as clean driving
- Professional appearance and work ethic
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US.
We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment
Visa at this time.
- Competitive Pay
- Company Health Benefits including flexible spending
- Company 401(k) Plan with annual match
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee discounts on all vehicles and services
Keywords: Riverside Auto Group, Green Bay , General Manager, Executive , Escanaba, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!