Company: Church Mutual Insurance Company, S.I.
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Looking to join a vibrant organization that makes a difference?At
Church Mutual, our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
For more than 125 years, we've made it our business to protect
those who serve and inspire others through our specialized
insurance expertise and innovative solutions. Our customers do
amazing things for the world - when we protect them, we Stand for
Good. We foster a workplace where all employees are treated with
dignity and respect; diversity, inclusion and belonging are woven
into the fabric of our company through our customers, employees,
leadership, business relationships and outreach programs.
What you'll be doing:
Service and renew customer accounts for Church Mutual within an
assigned territory. Conduct on-site visits to inspect, field
underwrite, evaluate exposures, and conduct customer renewal and
service presentations. Provide risk management advice as
appropriate. Evaluate exposures and round out customer accounts
with appropriate supplemental coverage. Investigate and respond to
customer inquiries. Maintain customer database and process
automated insurance transactions.
On any given day, you'll:
- Develop and implement a service and
renewal plan that leads to successful accomplishment of assigned
goals and corporate objectives.
- Working within an assigned territory, conduct on-site visits to
renew and service customers. Inspect, evaluate, field underwrite,
and document exposures in preparation for a renewal offer. Identify
and analyse account rounding opportunities for the customers that
fall within established Church Mutual guidelines. Coordinate and
conduct in-person renewal and service presentations.
- Complete applications and provide supporting data for
processing. Enter system data as instructed to process documents
and record decisions/communications.
- Investigate customer complaints/inquiries and provide response
in specified time frame.
- Work with internal team members to make the renewal process and
service requests timely and complete.
- Reporting Activities: Complete and maintain database for all
sales and service activities, provide written report(s) to
management as directed, complete and process expense accounts, and
report nonrenewal and cancellation decisions.
- Additional requirements.
- Attend training seminars, meetings and conventions as required,
including trips to the Home Office for training.
- Maintain a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a property and casualty
- Assume temporary additional territory assignments as
- Develop and implement a plan for service and renewal of
existing insurance accounts.
- Conduct on-site customer visits to inspect, evaluate, field
underwrite, and document exposures.
- Prepare and conduct in-person renewal and service
- Provide reports, documentation, expense reports, etc.
- Maintain an insurance license in good standing and a valid
- Travel and overnight stays are required.
Here's what we expect
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Significant industry experience with a high school diploma or
equivalent may be considered in place of a bachelor's degree
- Ability to understand church structure and operation.
- Able to work independently to specific performance standards
- Ability to travel, including overnight stays.
- Strong written/verbal presentation and listening skills.
- Demonstrated skills in relationship building, decision making,
negotiation, and communication.
- Ability to apply basic math and drafting skills to create
building replacement cost estimates and building perimeter
- Ability to understand, interpret, and explain various insurance
- Ability to learn and use proprietary software and Microsoft
products and stay current with changes. Church Mutual is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: Church Mutual Insurance Company, S.I., Green Bay , Account Manager, Executive , Merrill, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!