Property Manager- Part Time
Company: Commonwealth Management Co
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Key general goals for the position are as follows:
- Lead and manage a strong property management department.
- Establish a professionally trained and effective property
- Maintain positive relationships with regulatory agencies that
enhance the Company reputation.
- Effectively manage properties to achieve maximum occupancy
- Maintain in coordination with the Controller an effective
contract and agency administration LIHTC and other regulatory
- Conducts themselves and property business according to State
and federal laws and regulations.
- Manage the long-term financial performance of property assets
to benefit the Company.
- Manage Capital improvement budgets and capital reserve to
maintain property assets effectively.
- Enhance customer service through quality resident relationships
and owner satisfaction.
- Identify growth opportunities and lead department to achieve
broader Company goals.The ideal candidate will have:
- Three (3) plus years of prior property management
- LIHTC/Affordable housing knowledge preferred.
- Proficiency with Yardi or similar property management
- Associate Degree, preferred.
- Effective team building and leadership abilities.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Must have superior customer service skills and be able to
communicate effectively with all levels and management and
personnel.Physical Demands:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit;
use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls;
and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand,
walk, lift, and reach above shoulders.Work Environment:The work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently exposed to noise, the noise level in the work
environment is usually moderate but it can be loud at times. -Equal
Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Keywords: Commonwealth Management Co, Green Bay , Property Manager- Part Time, Executive , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...