Director of Finance
Company: ELKHART LAKE'S ROAD AMERICA, INC.
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Road America is looking for a dynamic finance director with a
proven track record of success to oversee financial planning and
accounting operations.Primary Responsibilities:
- Oversee financial strategic planning by evaluating company
performance and potential risks.
- Prepare and perform regular financial analysis, including
financial statements, forecasts, cash flow, and changes in equity
to executive decision-makers and stakeholders.
- Recognize patterns in company spending, and revenue and
- Prepare and file various government agency reports as
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and in
compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state, and local
- Supervise audit and internal control procedures.
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly, and year-end
- Prepare budgets, financial forecasts, and strategic plans.
- Manage annual corporate budgeting process and prepare Corporate
- Manage administrative payroll and administer
- Present monthly, quarterly, and annual financial information to
the Board of Directors.
- Guarantee compliance with financial laws and regulations.
- Create and maintain relationships with external financial
entities on behalf of the company.
- Process all corporate stock
- Leads accounting team to meet internal targets and company
- Complete other assignments as directed by
- This position reports to the President and works closely with
the Board of Directors and the senior leadership
- MBA in Accounting or CPA
- Minimum of 10 years of professional finance experience in a
similar role with a comprehensive knowledge of accounting
principles and practices.
- Dynamics Business Central experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft products among other software
- Superior financial and analytical
- Self-motivated team player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.Established in
1955, Road America is conveniently located between Milwaukee and
Green Bay in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin. The world's best racers have
competed at this legendary four-mile, 14-turn road circuit for over
65 years. Along with over 500 events held seasonally at the
640-acre facility, several major weekends are open to the public,
which include the INDYCAR Series, the MotoAmerica Series, three
vintage racing events, numerous Sports Car Club of America (SCCA)
events, the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, the NASCAR Cup
and NASCAR Xfinity series. Road America's park-like grounds offer
amazing viewing opportunities, numerous camping options, fantastic
concessions, and high-speed excitement to hundreds of thousands of
spectators each year. Fans can also stay and play in cabins located
conveniently on the grounds and find all sorts of souvenirs,
collectibles, and apparel at the 7,500 sq. ft Paddock Shop.
Affectionately known by many as America's National Park of Speed,
Road America can accommodate groups of all sizes, including
weddings and corporate events, in the Tufte Conference Center. In
addition to public race weekends, Road America offers a variety of
group event programs, including geocaching, disc golf, and off-road
adventure tours, karting, and the Road America Motorcycle and
Driving Schools. At Road America, our mission is to develop a
facility and programs that provide the best motorsport and
entertainment experience for all our customers. We create a
connection in the workplace with shared passion for our vision and
Keywords: ELKHART LAKE'S ROAD AMERICA, INC., Green Bay , Director of Finance, Executive , Plymouth, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...