Service Center Manager
Location: Stevens Point
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Responsible for overall leadership, management and operational profitability of facility. Includes managing all day-to-day aspects of the location to ensure customer deliverables are met.
- Facility P&L results. Provide a detailed corrective action plan to reso;ve P&L misses.
- Facility Quality to include conducting root cause analysis on non-conformance and developing corrective action plan to resolve non-conformances.
- Creating and sustaining a pro-active environment to facilitate a continuous improvement culture using Lean Principle and Methodology.
- Maintain safety process that includes monthly inspection, conducting Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and resolving identified risks/hazards in a timely manner.
- Driving the monthly sales forecast, which includes working with the sales team to enable meeting or exceeding the forecast.
- Safety-Quality-Delivery-Inventory-Productivity (SQDIP) performance metrics and applicable Root Cause Countermeasures to meet location and company goals.
- Management Experience
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Prepare P&L Statement
- Lean Training & Experience
- ISO9000 & Audit Experience
Keywords: Graystone, Green Bay , Service Center Manager, Executive , Stevens Point, Wisconsin
here to apply!