Field Sales Manager
Company: Breakthru Beverage Group
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Field Sales Manager
A Field Sales manager achieves sales volume and distribution
objectives of the company and supplier by managing and coaching a
team of sales representatives to make their standards of
performance goals through proper planning, organization, training,
Manages and coaches a team of sales representatives.
- Conducts effective one-on-one sales meeting with sales
representatives by communicating sales objectives and programs,
identifying opportunities, reviewing performance against goals, and
guiding team members on how to close gaps.
- Develops and reviews performance enhancement plans for each
sales representative by maintaining training files, conducting
evaluations, monitoring 90-day evaluations on new hires, performing
coaching calls, filling out MBOs and following up on progress as
- Addresses any skill deficiencies of sales representatives by
developing customized coaching plans, tracking progress, and
recording improvement against them.
- Pre-plans prior to the beginning of each sales period by
holding a one-on-one meeting with each representative, strategizing
on how best to achieve goals and objectives, and when applicable,
helping representatives define target accounts.
- Participates in the associate interview and selection proves by
working with human resources to source candidates, schedule
interviews, conduct interviews, and manage the on-boarding
- Demonstrates strong customer orientation by maintaining
relationships with key accounts, identifying account opportunities,
performing customer business reviews, developing opening orders
with new accounts, selling-in resents of stores, managing open
territories and resolving customer complaints.
- Manages supplier surveys by planning routes, pre-surveying
accounts, conducting survey with supplier, recapping the survey and
scheduling sales representatives as needed.
- Coordinates supplier ride-withs by collaborating with Business
Managers in the scheduling of sales representatives.
- Resolves customer issues by following appropriate
administrative processes and company policies and escalating issues
to management as appropriate.
- Other duties, as assigned by the jobholder's supervisor, may
also be required.
- Bachelor's degree in related field and/or equivalent training
and work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience in sales
- Proficient PC skills using MS Office and other various computer
programs including presentation software
- Must be a results-oriented professional with verbal/written
communication skills using diplomacy and discretion as well as
customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or within a team,
pay attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Analytic and Reporting skills
- Utilize sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-volume, team
- Have a valid driver's licensePreferred Qualifications:
- Ability to hold a Solicitor's Permit
- Understanding of Wine and SpiritsPhysical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and
fingers to operate a computer and telephoneCompetencies:
- May help coordinate the work of junior members of the
- Resolves issues which are often varied and non-routine.
Undertakes analysis and investigation to solve issues. This job
description is only a summary of the typical functions of this
position, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible
job responsibilities, tasks and duties. Responsibilities, tasks,
and duties of individual jobholders may vary from the above
Breakthru Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other
legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is
available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a
disability for any part of the employment process, please call
(708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: Breakthru Beverage Group, Green Bay , Field Sales Manager, Executive , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!