Company: Imperial Supplies
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: July 15, 2019
Help us drive record-breaking, double-digit growth!
Imperial Supplies is a growing distributor within the Grainger
family of companies. Our growth is fueled by collaborative teams
dedicated to providing an unparalleled customer experience.
Businesses of all sizes trust Imperial for quality fleet
maintenance products and innovative inventory solutions. Servicing
the transportation industry since 1958 with a "Customer is King"
attitude, we partner with more National fleet customers than all of
our competition combined.
The Product Manager:
- Introduces new products to increase sales while achieving
specific gross profit and revenue objectives. In collaboration with
marketing, PIM and sales functions, develops merchandising and
marketing plans through digital and traditional marketing channels
on key product groups and communicates to all departments.
Identifies and manages the proper resources (internal or supplier)
for training on new products to ensure successful product
- Manages assigned category product lines by working closely with
Category Team Manager. Researches customer needs, competitor
product lines and adding or deleting product while exceeding
targeted objectives. Becomes the SME - Subject Matter Expert.
- Manages supplier relationships to optimize performance for
assigned product groups and source selection. Works closely with
Purchasing Team on new products and ongoing supplier management to
ensure the best source(s) and management utilization thru the
product lifecycle. Supports supplier change initiatives (including
global sourcing where applicable) ensuring product meets all
requirements of the offering.
- Manage projects related to new and existing sales
opportunities. Develops action plans with milestones and reports on
critical items to key team members. Select projects to include
interaction with Grainger.
- Coordinates the promotion of existing product lines with
Marketing Services, Purchasing, and Operation functions and
suppliers to support sales objectives.
- Supports Global Sourcing team in identification and evaluation
of product opportunities. Possible international travel
- Provides the Product Training, Sales Training and Marketing
teams with appropriate expertise, data, and supplier support and
project awareness promoting a systematic process approach.
- Focus on continuous improvement related to processes and
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent work
experience and 3-5 years of experience in Marketing or Product
Management, Merchandising or relevant product knowledge. Experience
in industrial distribution and knowledge of Fasteners, Chemicals,
Electrical, and fleet related products a plus.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written
and verbal; strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, facilitate training, and
develop and articulate merchandising plans.
- A competitive wage, annual bonus opportunity, and industry
leading benefits including immediate health, dental, vision, life,
and disability insurance.
- Excellent work-life balance, 18 days paid time off plus paid
- Generous profit sharing and 401K programs - minimum 8% annual
contribution to retirement!
- Education reimbursement and opportunities for internal
advancement & professional growth
Imperial is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, or protected veteran status.
Manager, Product Manager, PLM, Management, Operations
Keywords: Imperial Supplies, Green Bay , Product Manager, Executive , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!