Company: Homes for Independent Living of Wisconsin
Location: Two Rivers
Posted on: May 7, 2021
Location: Manitowoc, WI
Full Time Opportunities Available!
No experience needed! Training available to interested
Homes for Independent Living, a leader in providing the best in
residential and community-based services for individuals with a
wide array of disabilities, has an excellent employment opportunity
for full-time Behavioral Caregivers. Our Mission is to ensure the
people we serve achieve their highest quality of life and personal
growth. We are seeking Behavioral Caregivers who will help us
continue to achieve our very important Mission!
As a Behavioral Caregiver, you will plan and teach recreational
activities as well as activities of daily living, provide personal
cares, and support community integration for adults with
intellectual and developmental disabilities. In this role as a
DSP/Caregiver, you will perform other duties such as transporting
clients locally, completing and maintaining accurate reports, and
maintaining a clean and safe environment.
Don't have any related experience? We provide all the classroom and
on the job training needed!
If you are seeking employment that is secure, offers growth
opportunities, and provides a rewarding job experience, apply
- Provide supervision and guidance for residents during skill
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans for
- Assist with daily living activities, including preparing meals
and assisting with personal hygiene
- Develop a rapport with residents and cultivate a safe and
- Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not
limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing,
toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes,
- Assist client in active and passive range of motion defined by
the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to
- Assist client in walking and transportation to doctor
appointments, outdoor activities, shopping
- Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care
through adherence to established policies, procedures, and
- Ensure client's rights are adhered to
- Valid driver's license with a responsible driving record
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work every other weekend
- A desire to assist individuals with developmental disabilities
and other challenges in their personal growth
- Be willing to help others
- Experience as caregiver is a plus (but not needed)
- Competitive wages
- Generous PTO
- A comprehensive benefits package (Including health, dental and
- Homes for Independent Living is also 100% employee owned -
meaning you can acquire company stock at no cost to you!
- We also offer 401(k), company paid short-term & long-term
disability and life insurance!
Keywords: Homes for Independent Living of Wisconsin, Green Bay , Behavioral Caregiver, Healthcare , Two Rivers, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!