Home Health Aide (HHA)
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: November 23, 2021
General Purpose: To provide excellent one on one personal in
home patient care. We are looking to hire an honest, caring
individual for this position immediately. Pay: $13-$16/hour
- Reads and records temperature, pulse, and respirations.
- Assists, performs and trains patient/client and family in
activities of daily living such as grooming, nail and skin care,
oral hygiene, toileting and elimination and adequate nutritional
- Assists with incidental/instrumental activities of daily living
such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities,
homemaking and maintaining a clean and safe physical
- Assists in medication reminding/Assists in administering
medications ordinarily self-administered.
- Follows the assignment sheet/service plan performing only tasks
that are assigned, completes tasks in a timely and professional
- Recognizes, reports, and records/documents changes in
patient/client condition and safety to supervisor.
- Completes mandatory Interim HealthCare in-services and provides
requested documents to keep employee file current.Minimum Education
& Experience Requirements:
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Current Home Health Aide certification and/or Certified Nursing
Assistant certificationKnowledge, Ability and Working Conditions:
- Able to effectively communicate, including the ability to read,
write, and verbally report clinical information to patients,
patient representatives (if any), patient's caregivers and
- Able to provide proof of valid driver's license and auto
liability insurance if assignment(s) include driving own vehicle to
- Able to constantly travel within geographic area serviced by
office from assignment to assignment.
- Work is performed in patient's home
- Able to frequently lift, reposition, and transfer
- Able to frequently carry bundles such as groceries and laundry
up or down stairs and lift with or without assistance. Home Health
Aide MAY NOT:Perform any skilled nursing procedure, which is
prohibited by the State Nurse Practice Act, law or regulation.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Green Bay , Home Health Aide (HHA), Healthcare , Kewaunee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!