Administrative Supervisor - RN (Weekend Option)
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Coordinates daily operations with leadership team to ensure
implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient care for
assigned ministries.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assigns, directs, educates and monitors nursing and support
staff during assigned shift. Contributes to performance evaluations
- Serves as a resource to the staff.
- Manages patient flow within assigned area.
- Provides support and coordination for patient emergencies.
- Opens and leads incident command for internal or external
disasters until relieved by assigned administrative
- Evaluates the effectiveness of patient care and identifies any
issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
- Responds to complaints about patient care and manages through
- May provide input for hiring, training, directing, developing
and evaluating staff.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- Two years' registered nurse experience, with demonstrated
progressive leadership responsibilityPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing. Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic,
care unit, coronary, infusion, maternal, neonatal, recovery,
Keywords: SSM Health, Green Bay , Administrative Supervisor - RN (Weekend Option), Healthcare , Ripon, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!