Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Company: Staff Today Inc
Location: New London
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Staff Today Inc. (STI) is currently seeking a Certified Nurse
Assistant to work at a Veteran' s Home in Waupaca, Wisconsin. These
are registry positions with our company Staff Today Inc.
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Minimum one year (12 months) of experience as a Certified Nurse
- Must have up to date credentials in the state of Wisconsin
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a
copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please
feel free to call Staff Today Inc. At (800) 928-5561 and ask to
speak with Mario Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Keywords: Staff Today Inc, Green Bay , Certified Nursing Assistant CNA, Healthcare , New London, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!