Companion Caregiver or CNA
Company: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. At
ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun while
building meaningful relationships. We have an opening starting June
1st and ending in August for a caring and compassionate in-home
companion caregiver for an elderly client in Honor on Platte Lake.
We are specifically looking to fill a 4 hour day shift
Monday-Sundays, 9:00am to 1:00pm. We currently have all shifts open
- work as many or little as you'd like! Client is vacationing "up
north" for the summer and wants "the caregiver to feel like they
are on vacation". Client enjoys walks, berry picking, and sitting
by the lake. Enjoy the Michigan summer while providing
companionship to someone in need! Access your funds the next day
following your shift! ComForCare has partnered with Tapcheck to
allow for next day access to your pay. What youll be doing:
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent
and in their own homes.
- Provide assistance with personal care.
- Assist with mobility, transfers, and range of motion
- Handle meal planning, preparation, and feeding.
- Properly manage household needs.
- Provide companionship and respite services for the family.
We're looking for someone with:
- A heart for caring.
- A passion to serve and help others live their best lives
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Previous experience as a Caregiver in homes or senior
communities is a bonus. Benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Mileage reimbursement to and from, as well as between
- Night and weekend pay differentials
- Holiday pay at 1.5x
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Supplemental benefits including Disability Coverage, Term Life
Insurance, and Accident coverage
- Tuition reimbursement, up to $500 for CNA certification
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Competitive pay for relevant certifications Your safety is our
top priority. We provide COVID-19 training and personal protective
equipment (PPE) to all employees. * A urine drug screen and
background check is performed prior to an offer of employment.
Compensation: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour Live your best life possible
while helping others live theirs. Our Caregivers are the heart and
soul of what we do. For that reason, we put our CaregiversFirst
each and every day. At ComForCare, it is our CaregiverFirst
promise, that our caregivers will be:
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Provided exceptional training on a regular and ongoing
- Are never alone in the field - support is always
- Thoughtfully matched with clients that they are compatible
with. Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To
Work! Thousands of ComForCare employees were surveyed and the
response was overwhelmingly positive, with 90% agreeing that
ComForCare is in fact a Great Place To Work. By selecting the
positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for
employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare
franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any
of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each
independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions
relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring
and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my
application. Any questions about your application or the hiring
process must be directed to the locally owned and operated
ComForCare franchisee. Equal Opportunity Employer:
Keywords: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc., Green Bay , Companion Caregiver or CNA, Healthcare , Benzonia, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!