HIM Manager - Coding Experience Required - New Hospital Opening Soon
Company: Vibra Healthcare Inc.
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Lookout---Here We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA + ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal is
to empower our employees and support them in their professional
growth while leading them on a path to success within our
New Hospital Opening March 2023!
Green Bay Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a HIM Manager to join
* Must Have Coding Experience! *
Green Bay Rehab, located in Green Bay, WI is a 40 bed inpatient
rehab providing rehabilitative services to people recovering from
disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. We help our patients
regain their physical or cognitive abilities so they can return
home at their highest level of independence. As a smaller,
specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a
fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to
know your patients and their families.
* Associate's Degree required.
* Current, valid, and active RHIT or RHIA Certification by the
American Health Management Information Association required.
* Minimum five (5) years of increasing responsibility in a Health
Information Management position required.
* Minimum one (1) year of supervisor and/or managerial level
* Acute care hospital experience required.
Additional Qualifications/Skills :
* Knowledge of health information management programs preferred,
including medical terminology, ICD-10 CM coding, CPT coding,
transcription, and policies and procedures of releasing medical
information to include HIPAA regulations.
* Knowledge of Federal, State, the Joint Commission and CARF
* Ability to gather, analyze, and report data and trends.
* Comprehensive knowledge of confidentiality and privacy laws
* Program design and implementation skills preferred.
* Ability to lead diverse teams to a common purpose and proactively
seek new ideas and solutions to organizational challenges.
* Exemplary customer service, communication and interpersonal
* Demonstrated positive influences on teams and customers including
a willingness to proactively accept change
* Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential
* Ability to project a professional image.
* Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
* Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
* Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
* Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in
* Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and
alcohol in the workplace.
Per Federal Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirements, all employees
must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a
valid religious or medical exemption. Anyone hired by the company
must provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccine before they can begin
employment or request and be approved for a valid religious or
medical exemption. Unvaccinated employees on an approved exemption
must submit to weekly COVID-19 testing and wear a respirator at all
times while in the facility. Some states and locations require
increased frequency testing pursuant to state regulations.
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate
about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to
provide services to patients and their family members in the Green
Bay, WI area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
* PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
* FREE prescription plans
* Dental and Vision coverage
* Life insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Flex plans, 401K matching
* Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell
phones, clothing, etc
* PET insurance!
* Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal
* Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
* Work life balance
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is
constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to
ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class
team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always
focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!
Keywords: Vibra Healthcare Inc., Green Bay , HIM Manager - Coding Experience Required - New Hospital Opening Soon, Healthcare , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!