Family Medicine Opening in Manitowoc, WI
Company: Summit Recruiting Group
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Manitowoc, Wisconsin. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Family Medicine Opportunity: Manitowoc, WI**
- Located on Lake Michigan, 40m to Green Bay and 80m to
- Call 1:5 or 1:6 - no inpatient call
- Rotate pager call for after-hour, weekend, and holiday coverage
to receive patient calls
- Ambulatory only, OB not required
- Outpatient based care only
- Over 37,500 office visits including established and walk-in with
opportunity for growth.
- In addition to an extremely competitive benefits package and a
competitive wage, you have the potential to earn more than your
base salary due to the high demand of Primary Care services in the
- Not-for-profit organization, you would also qualify for PSLF
(Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- Two (2) Year contract
- $242,000 Base (MGMA Median) plus wRVU incentivized
- Sign on bonus eligible, relocation assistance, residency stipend
- Paid Vacation and Holidays, CME Reimbursements, Benefit package
includes a choice of pension funds, health, dental, vision
plans and many additional benefits.
**About the Group**
- Nationally recognized, award-winning healthcare organization
comprised of a community hospital and a multi-specialty group with
approximately 90 providers.
- Highly competitive salary and benefit package, but the intrinsic
benefits are where we shine, including professional autonomy and
involvement in organizational decision making that is becoming rare
in healthcare today!
- All major specialties covered including: sub-specialty
orthopaedics, interventional cardiology, general and vascular
surgery, oncology, otolaryngology, urology, gastroenterology,
obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, pain and behavioral health.
- Manitowoc is located in Wisconsin on the breathtaking shores of
Lake Michigan and is a family-friendly community that offers
excellent schools, a multitude of activities and a tremendous
number of outdoor recreational opportunities.
- If you like a small city feel but still like easy access to the
big cities, Manitowoc is for you.
- With proximity to both Green Bay and Milwaukee, it is the ideal
place to live if you'd like the small city feel, with an easy drive
to the bigger cities.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Summit Recruiting Group, Green Bay , Family Medicine Opening in Manitowoc, WI, Healthcare , Manitowoc, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!