Wound Care Physician Wisconsin- Wausau and Green Bay
Company: Essential Provider Solutions
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Now interviewing Wound Care Physicians in Green Bay and Wausau,
- A premier wound care specialty group, run by physicians for
- Bedside care in over 3,000 facilities, 28 states.
- No wound experience needed! Offering a working one year
fellowship in the wound management.
- Attractive compensation on average our full-time physicians
earn $350,000 plus benefits, FFS.
- Enjoy autonomy, work-life balance, NO CALL/NO WEEKENDS.
- We provide malpractice coverage, administrative support, and an
intuitive EMR so you can focus on caring for patients, not
paperwork.What We Look For:Join our team and enjoy an
individualized practice with flexibility and work/life balance. If
you want to become an expert in wound care, learn from highly
qualified physician peers, utilize cutting-edge technologies, and
spend your time focused on patients and not paperwork.Requirements:
- An active unrestricted license in the state of choice
- Clinical work experience within the past 6 months
- Minimum commitment of 3 weekdays per weekPractice Overview:
- Work: Monday - Friday typical business hours (7am-4pm) No
- Physicians deliver wound care at the bedside in the post-acute
care setting: SNF's, ALF's and LTAC's.
- Part-time available - Minimum of 3 days per week. Full time - 4
to 5 days per week.
- Mobile practice: Visit facilities in a -mile radius of your
- Physician visits 2-3 facilities per day and sees 20-30 patients
- Training is provided during onboarding. 2 weeks of virtual
training and 2 weeks of rounding with a physician in the area you
are looking to practice.
- Full health and retirement benefits provided.
- Medical Malpractice with tail.
- Mileage reimbursement. If interested, please email or call Ama
Keywords: Essential Provider Solutions, Green Bay , Wound Care Physician Wisconsin- Wausau and Green Bay, Healthcare , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...