Company: Massage Envy
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: October 15, 2018
Lombardi Franchised Location 1241 Lombardi Access Road, Ste. G Lombardi, WI, 54304 Job Type: Regular Part-Time Apply
- A Career that cares for you
- What we offer
- Job Description
- Watch our videos As a massage therapist, you put your heart and soul into helping others feel their best. That's why you deserve a career that does the same for you. At Massage Envy franchised locations,* you'll find a culture that nurtures you as a person, an artist, and a professional. With access to things like 12+ FREE CEs per year and a commitment to self-care, you'll have the tools and support you need to thrive in the career you love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible schedules
- All supplies provided A Career That Cares For You
- Free Continuing Education Grow in the treatment room and beyond with access to 12+ FREE CEs per year.
- A COMMITMENT TO SELF-CARE Prolong the life of the career you love with the support you need to thrive as a wellness athlete.
- A TECHNOLOGICALLY-ENHANCED EXPERIENCE Save your hands for healing with industry-leading technology designed by massage therapists for massage therapists. Because of affordable pricing, my clients have the opportunity to receive massages more often. I not only earn more, I work much more consistently which has deepened my skills as a massage therapist. - Larry M., Massage Envy Therapist What we offer
- A Strong Community of 35,000+ therapists, estheticians, and associates dedicated to the pursuit of total body wellness.
- A Culture of Care making wellness accessible to 1.5 million clients each month while helping you take care of you.
- A GRATIFYING CAREER where you are recognized, encouraged, and inspired to be your absolute best.
- A COMMITMENT TO SAFETY and providing a safe, therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests. Job Description What We'll Accomplish Together: As a massage therapist at this Massage Envy franchised location,* essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, designing specific sessions based on member's/guest's individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy. Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on member's/guest's individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned. What it Takes to Succeed: Qualified candidates will: Education, Skills and Training:
- Have completed the minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school as well as required classroom work.
- Participate in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Be able to complete a background check with satisfactory results as a condition of employment.
- Adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Have knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities. Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Keywords: Massage Envy, Green Bay , Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!