Green Bay, WI Suburbs / Hospitalist / No Procedures / Open ICU
Company: Source Medical
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: February 12, 2019
Hospitalist opening in Green Bay, Wisconsin. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Appleton, WI / 30 miles Southwest of Green Bay, WI / Metro Population of 240K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine Hospitalist to join an established program of 17 Physicians and 8 Advanced Practice Clinicians.
- NP/PA support on days.
- No required procedures.
- Solid referral base of 200+ providers.
- Open ICUs with excellent Critical Care support from Pulmonary and Anesthesia.
- Available on-site resources include: Hospice, Palliative Care, Dietary, PT/OT, Psychiatry, and Speech Therapy.
- EMR: EPIC.
- Financial Package: Guaranteed salary (not based on RVU's), plus quality bonus incentive with Generous Sign-On Bonus, Relocation Package, CME, Health/Dental/Vision, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Professional Liability Insurance & WI Patient Compensation Fund, Licensing/Board Fees, 403b and 457b Retirement Plans, Legal Plan Option, etc.
- H1 visa support available.Community: Appleton, WI shares a rich selection of cultural, recreational, religious, and educational facilities. The area is known for a very strong school system. Local churches, synagogues, and temples accommodate just about every religious faith. There are three major shopping malls as well as a bustling, revitalized downtown area, assuring shoppers that they can "shop 'til they drop." This entire area offers the charm, safety, and convenience of small town life, with the diversity and vitality of a metropolitan area. --
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at or call 1-. JO-1901-31336.
-- Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: Source Medical, Green Bay , Green Bay, WI Suburbs / Hospitalist / No Procedures / Open ICU, Healthcare , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!