Green Bay, WI Suburbs / Hem/Onc with Call of 1:10
Company: Source Medical
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: April 16, 2019
Hematology/Oncology opening in Green Bay, Wisconsin. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Appleton, WI / 30
miles Southwest of Green Bay, WI / Metro Population of 240K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Hematologist/Oncologist to join a growing team of
10 Oncologists and 8 Advanced Practice Providers.
- Established patient base with strong primary care referral
- Call: 1:10 (will decrease with recruitment).
- Only breast center in Northeast Wisconsin to earn the American
College of Radiology's Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
- EPIC EMR used throughout health system.
- Financial Package: competitive compensation with excellent
benefits including Signing Bonus, Relocation, Vacation, CME,
Health/Dental/Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term
Disability, Professional Liability Insurance & WI Patient
Compensation Fund, Licensing/Board Fees, 403b and 457b Retirement
Plans, Legal Plan Option, etc.
- H1 visa support available.Community: Appleton, WI shares a rich
selection of cultural, recreational, religious, and educational
facilities. The area is known for a very strong school system.
Local churches, synagogues, and temples accommodate just about
every religious faith. There are three major shopping malls as well
as a bustling, revitalized downtown area, assuring shoppers that
they can "shop 'til they drop." This entire area offers the charm,
safety, and convenience of small town life, with the diversity and
vitality of a metropolitan area. --
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at or call 1-.
Keywords: Source Medical, Green Bay , Green Bay, WI Suburbs / Hem/Onc with Call of 1:10, Healthcare , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!