Experienced Servers & Bartenders
Company: Anduzzi's Sports Club
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: May 24, 2020
SUMMARYProvide friendly, responsive service to create an
exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. Each servers
primary objective is to show our guests such a marvelous time, they
will want to return. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include
the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Promote, work, and act in a manner consistent with the mission
of Anduzzis Sports Club
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience to ensure guests
are satisfied with the food and service, and respond promptly and
courteously to correct any problems.
- Collect payments from guests.
- Write guests food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or
enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales
- Take food or beverages orders from guests.
- Check guests identification to ensure that they meet minimum
age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Serve food or beverages to guests, and prepare or serve
specialty dishes at tables as required.
- Present menus to guests and answer questions about menu items,
beverages, and other restaurant functions and services
- Inform guests of menu changes and daily specials, and make
recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
- Clean tables or counters after guests have finished
- Prepare hot, cold, and mixed drinks for guests, and chill
bottles of wine.
- Roll silverware, set up food stations or set up dining areas to
prepare for the next shift or for large parties.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food,
tableware, and linens.
- Explain to guests how various menu items are prepared,
describing ingredients and cooking methods.
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as
linens, silverware, and glassware.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take
them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Perform cleaning duties, such as sweeping and mopping floors,
vacuuming carpet, tidying up server station, taking out trash, or
checking and cleaning bathroom.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIESThis
role does not have any direct supervisory responsibility. .
Qualification To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Able to communicate effectively with managers and team
- Basic Math and Comprehension Skills
- Able to handle money and operate point of sale system EDUCATION
- 6 Months Experience in a similar capacity preferred LANGUAGE
SKILLSAbility to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to
speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of
organization. MATHEMATICAL SKILLSAbility to add, subtract,
multiply, and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers,
common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and
percentages. REASONING ABILITYAbility to apply common sense
understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral
instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few
concrete variables in standardized situations. The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Lifting- up
to 25lbs frequently, up to 40lbs occasionally. Grasps objects to
move or manipulate them frequently. Stands and walks constantly.
Listen to and comprehends instructions from Guests and coworkers
over background restaurant and equipment noise constantly. Frequent
hand washing required as is the ability to stand for up to 8 hours
per shift. The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an Associate encounters while performing
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
loud. The statements herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by Associates, and are not
to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they
do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to
change at the discretion of the employer.PM20 PI120384377
Keywords: Anduzzi's Sports Club, Green Bay , Experienced Servers & Bartenders, Hospitality & Tourism , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!