Company: Anduzzi's Sports Club
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Anduzzi's West is looking for positive, outgoing and fun seeking
team members to join our bartending team! At Anduzzi's it's our
mission to exceed our fan's expectations with exceptional
experiences. If you think you've got that special something to WOW
our customers apply today!SUMMARYProvide friendly, responsive
service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our
guests. Each server's primary objective is to show our guests such
a marvelous time, they will want to return. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be
- Promote, work, and act in a manner consistent with the mission
of Anduzzi's Sports Club.
- Check identification of guests to verify age requirements for
purchase of alcohol.
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent
with the restaurant's standard drink recipes.
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges, and make
change if necessary.
- Clean and sterilize glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
- Balance cash receipts.
- Record drink orders accurately and immediately after having
received them into the register system.
- Attempt to limit problems and liability related to guests'
excessive drinking by taking steps such as persuading guests to
stop drinking, or ordering taxis or other transportation for
- Stock bar with beer, wine, liquor, and related supplies such as
ice, glassware, napkins, or straws.
- Present drink menus, make recommendations, and answer questions
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from guests
seated at the bar.
- Clean bars, work areas, and tables.
- Mix ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and
bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Serve appetizers or food items to guests seated at the
- Prepare garnishes for drinks.
- Ask guests who become loud and obnoxious to leave, or
physically remove them.
- Arrange and maintain bottles and glasses in an attractive and
functional manner to support efficient drink preparation, promotion
of beverages, and attractive displays.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including
counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
- Recognize and learn the names of regular guests
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of bar inventory and
- Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to the
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and offers suggestions
- Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet guests'
needs and support the operation of the restaurant. SUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITIESThis role does not have any direct supervisory
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Able to communicate effectively with managers and team
- Basic Math and Comprehension Skills
- Able to handle money and operate point of sale system EDUCATION
- 6 Months Experience in a similar capacity preferred
- Maintain local municipality operators (bartending license) PM20
Keywords: Anduzzi's Sports Club, Green Bay , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!