Busser / Runner
Company: P.F. Chang's
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Hiring immediately for full-time and part-time hourly dine-in or
takeout Bussers, Runners, or Service Assistants.Benefits We
- Vacation pay*
- Benefit plan options for full-time team members
- Competitive pay plus tips
- Flexible schedule
- Paid on the job training
- Opportunities for advancement we promote from within
- Uniform (shirt and apron) provided at no cost
- Free food - family meal provided daily
- Employee referral program - Refer a friend for a $250 referral
bonus for Team Member positions and $500 for restaurant management
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas at most locations
- Financial support from the employee-funded Lucky Cat Fund
Assistance during times of hardship**For qualifying team membersJob
Summary:The Busser, Runner, or Service Assistant is responsible for
restaurant dine-in and takeout operations, cleaning, running food,
bussing restaurant tables and side work. They will assist with
catering orders, including delivery when applicable. All Team
Members must demonstrate customer service expertise by providing an
individualized, exceptional guest experience.Job Responsibilities:
- Guiding guests through their experience while taking, placing,
and reviewing orders for takeout and catering.
- Understands the restaurant menu to identify the different menu
items for takeout and catering, able to guide guests on choosing
menu items, and ready to answer guests questions.
- Review orders with the Guest (at pick-up or upon delivery) and
/ or with a 3rd Party Delivery-Driver ensuring order accuracy.
- Delivers amazing hospitality experience to guests anticipating,
delivering, and exceeding guests expectations.
- Clears, cleans, and sanitizes restaurant tables, bussing dishes
to kitchen dishwasher station and resets tables as needed. Also,
removes bus tubs from the bar to kitchen dishwasher station
- Restocks, cleans, and maintains all restaurant stations.
- Understands restaurant seating layout, how tables are divided
into server areas, and how to deliver food within the
- Will serve food or beverages for dine-in and takeout.Job
- Previous experience is not required we will train you!
- Excellent customer service skills and etiquette
- Must be able to operate kitchen equipment, including the coffee
machine, iced tea machine, lemon slicer, point of sale (POS) system
and any other applicable system(s)
- Ability to execute proper sanitation practices and safety
- Have a current Food Handlers Card where applicable, or we will
help you obtain
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team-work environmentWhy
work for us?Because its more than a job. We are passionate people
doing meaningful work, motivated by our purpose: To celebrate life,
family, and food.P.F. Changs is a unique concept like no other
restaurant; a scratch kitchen and concept you can take pride in. We
believe in P.F. Changs 29 years strong and still growing, sharing,
and celebrating each day!How We Protect Our Team Members:The
Company reviews CDC guidelines and complies with Federal, State,
and local rules to keep our P. F. Changs team members and guests
- Search for jobs by keyword or location.
- Gather your work history, and if applicable prepare your resume
- Click Apply Now to submit your application.
- If you meet the qualifications of the job, someone from PF.
Changs will contact you.Required
Keywords: P.F. Chang's, Green Bay , Busser / Runner, Hospitality & Tourism , Shiocton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!