Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Location: Stevens Point
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The Banquet Set-up Attendant is responsible for set-up and
clean-up of banquet functions as well as monitoring assigned
sections during the events to ensure all patrons are served. This
position has varying shifts including nights and
- Three to six months related experience; or equivalent
combination of training and experience.
- Requires the ability to read write and speak the English
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations;
includes the ability to respond promptly to customer needs and
requests for service and assistance.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats
others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or
- Knowledge of and ability to appropriately interpret and follow
policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety and security
procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment
and materials properly.
- Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly
and concisely in a manner appropriate to audience whether verbal or
- Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule to be at work
and on time. May occasionally require the ability to work outside
of regularly scheduled hours. Schedules may vary based on business
- Provides guests with the finest quality of service at all times
and in a warm and enthusiastic manner.
- Vacuums sweeps mops polishes wipes areas clean before during
and after events.
- Ensures that the banquet area is maintained in a clean
organized and safe condition.
- Ensures that at the close of a function and at the end of the
workday all banquet rooms are cleared and securely locked.
- Ensures all equipment is stored in the designated area.
- Is always present in room and greets guests upon arrival.
- Maintains banquet and hotel standards of food beverage and
quality guest service.
- Is available to present menus answer questions and take food
and beverage orders.
- Cooks or otherwise prepares food according to recipe.
- Assists in food production according to menu and number of
persons to be served.
- Monitors tables in assigned section ensuring all patrons are
- Clears and cleans tables; resets counters and tables.
- Maintains kitchen and wait station by keeping area tidy and
clean and stocks assigned areas at the end of each shift.
- Ensures tips are reported properly for tax processing.
- Other duties as assigned.Featuring an indoor swimming pool and
fitness center, this Stevens Point, Wisconsin hotel is a 30-minute
drive from Central Wisconsin Airport. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all
rooms.Featuring a flat-screen cable TV, all rooms include a desk
and refrigerator. Tea and coffee-making facilities and a microwave
are also included in rooms at Holiday Inn Stevens Point -
Convention Center. Select rooms feature a fireplace or spa tub.A
24-hour business center and front desk are on site. Sentry World
Golf Course is a 10-minute drive from this hotel. Necedah National
Wildlife Refuge is a 1-hour drive away. Hiking at the Green Circle
Trail is a 15-minute drive away.As the global leader in third-party
hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550
hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international
lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle
hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about
serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a
culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of
possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.After an initial waiting
period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a
competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement PlanJob ID: 2022-163189 Full-Time/Part-Time:
Part-Time Street: 1001 Amber Ave
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Green Bay , Setup Attendant-Banquets, Hospitality & Tourism , Stevens Point, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!