Line/Grill Cook I @ PJ's
Location: Stevens Point
Posted on: January 28, 2023
At SentryWorld, the best parts of our business come from our
very own backyard. All across our organization, we work to
cultivate homegrown talent; people like you are curious,
hardworking, and always looking to improve. PJ s Restaurant at
SentryWorld, is currently seeking full-time and part-time Line
Cooks to join our culinary team.
The ideal candidate has a natural sense of urgency, positive
attitude, the ability to communicate well, and enjoys teamwork. Our
culinary team strives to combine modern techniques with seasonal
products from across the area. Candidates should have a passion for
learning about the culinary arts.
If you think you d be a good fit, we d love to hear from you.What
You'll DoAs a Line Cook with PJ s, you will play a key piece in
creating an excellent dining experience for all our guests. You
- Prepare a variety of dishes made from our very own
- Create culinary ideas for daily features.
- Maintain an exceptionally clean and functional work area.
- Be responsible for setting up food preparation lines including
grill, saut , fry cook, dessert, pastry and salad lines.
- Partner with other culinary team members to help develop
recipes and menu items.What it Takes
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience
- 0-2 years of related hospitality experience
- Ability to work flexible hours at night and on weekends
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong sense of customer service and safety awarenessWhat
You'll ReceiveThere is a reason why Sentry made Forbes list of
America s Best Midsize Employers in 2017, 2018, and 2019. At
Sentry, we recognize there are many factors that contribute to your
overall satisfaction both at work, and in your personal life. So,
we provide a perfect mixture of compensation, benefits, company
culture, and resources to ensure your everyday happiness. Below are
some benefits that you ll receive.
- Competitive compensation to reward you for your hard work every
- Generous Paid-Time Off Plan for you to enjoy time out of the
- Eligibility for a Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Employee Discounted Meals and Golf Rates
- Access to Sentry s Fitness Center
- 401 (K) plan after 1 year of service to help fund your
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance to encourage a
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts
to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.How You ll
ApplyIf you are interested in joining Sentry s team, select the one
position that you are most interested in being considered for and
complete your online application details. If you have applied with
us before, you will only need to provide your email address and
password. If this is your first time applying, you ll need to
create an account. Please upload your resume directly, in addition
to completing your online application details. Who You ll Want to
ContactDan Hendrickson...@SENTRY.COMEqual Opportunity
EmployerSentryWorld is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our
policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race,
color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital
status, or sexual orientation. Associated topics: cocinera de la
parrilla, cocinera de produccion, cocinero de la parrilla, cocinero
de la preparacion, commercial kitchen, cook, diner, prep, prep
Keywords: Sentry, Green Bay , Line/Grill Cook I @ PJ's, Hospitality & Tourism , Stevens Point, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!