Company: Delaware North
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: April 15, 2019
Our Exciting Work EnvironmentGrounded in a foundation of family
ownership for over 100 years, Delaware North has earned a
reputation as one of the most admired family-owned hospitality
companies in the world. At the Titletown district, we provide all
food and beverage, special events, and programing within the sled
hill/skate park and the new caf--, 46 Below. We're working behind
the scenes and on the front lines - making each guest experience,
moment and memory the best it can be.This will be a new upscale
casual dining/bar, sports and entertainment venue offering full
service menu and bar dining with entertainment activities. As the
Executive Chef you will be responsible for all culinary aspects of
this operation to include restaurant and bar, suites and catering.
- Responsible for the overall management including supervising
activities of Sous Chefs, supervisors, cooks and utility.
- Coordination and participation in restaurant kitchen operations
is the main focus while monitoring food & labor costs.
- Plan menus, maintaining financial responsibility for the menu
- Oversees inventory of food product and coordinates product
ordering and receiving within corporate specifications.
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen to comply with State and
local Health Department Regulations.
- Hire, train, manage, and retain great associatesQualifications
- 5 years Culinary Arts experience. More specifically, experience
as an executive sous chef or sous chef at a high volume restaurant
or multi-unit operation.
- The ideal candidate is extremely reliable, detail-oriented, and
proficient with all basic cooking techniques.
- Strong organizational, communication and computer skills.
- A commitment to excellence in guest service is essential.
- Experience in high volume multi-unit operation is
- Expertise with ordering and inventory procedures and health and
- Professional, enthusiastic, responsible, and dependable team
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and willing to acquire new
- Must obtain ACF Certification within the first 2 years of
- Candidate is required to take a culinary practical.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of days, nights,
weekends and holidays.Who We AreTake your career beyond the
ordinary-to the extraordinary.At Delaware North, you'll love where
you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's
in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic
hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your
career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in
a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you
have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our
vision, grow with us.Delaware North is one of the largest privately
held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned
by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has
global operations at high-profile places such as sports and
entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts
and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000
employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences
one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests
annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel
hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and
specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3
billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in
hospitality, at .All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment
background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test
depending upon the position and/or client requirements.Delaware
North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider
applicants for all positions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital
or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Green Bay , Executive Chef, Hospitality & Tourism , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!