Cocktail Server - Casino
Company: Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: October 10, 2019
Why People Like to Work for Us
- Our Philosophy is to consistently deliver exceptional hotel
service with the help of dedicated, caring employees thus
outperforming the competition.
- We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire
the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the
- Your role will be integral to the success of our company.
- We strive to create a work place culture that values family,
work life balance and community. What you will be doing
- Greet guests, take food and beverage orders in a timely
- Place orders for food and beverage items into the MICROS
- Deliver food and beverage orders to guests checking for
accuracy of the order.
- Check with each guest for satisfaction throughout their
- Ring up order and payment accurately.
- Record all tips earned daily in the Micros system as required
by Hotel policy and state laws. Requirements Education
Requirements: Any combination of education, training or experience
that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. Job
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation and
service of various alcoholic beverages.
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to operate a cash register,
make change, total guest checks, count total bank, prepare cash
drops, total all other charges, and understand portion sizes.
- Basic English language writing skills necessary for completion
of requisitions, balance sheets and vouchers.
- Sufficient manual dexterity in hands in order to use a knife to
make garnish, pick up glassware and bottles, scoop ice, mix drinks,
and reach overhead to retrieve stock.
- Ability to read, speak, and understand the English language in
order to communicate with guests and take orders.
- Ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of menu
- Ability to operate a keyboard and point of sale procedures to
pre-check an order and close out a check.
- Ability to work and stand in confined spaces for long periods
- Ability to obtain an Oneida Gaming License. Working
- Inside with protection from weather but not necessarily changes
- Work place is fast paced with considerable movement throughout
shift. Requires standing and walking 95' of workday.
- Requires lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 35
- Physical activities include walking, talking, standing,
hearing, seeing, touching, fingering, feeling, grasping, reaching,
handling, bending, lifting, carrying, writing, grasping, bending,
stretching, balancing, pushing, pulling.
- Interaction with all types of people.
- Considerable repetitive motion of hands, wrists, shoulders, and
back is required. Requirements
Keywords: Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay, Green Bay , Cocktail Server - Casino, Hospitality & Tourism , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!