Machine Operator - up to $20/HR Starting Rate
Company: Fort Dearborn Company
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Build your Career with an Industry LeaderMulti-Color Corporation
and Fort Dearborn have merged and are now the world's largest prime
label and packaging supplier. Join the new MCC and you will have
the -opportunity to become part of an organization that is
committed to excellence and industry leadership for over 110
years.We are currently looking for a part-time Rewinder Operator or
Finishing Machine Operator to join our team. - Experience is not
required but always a bonus.Responsibilities:
- Operates a machine called a Rewinder. A Rewinder machine runs
rolls of material and puts them in the desired unwind position as
dictated per the specification.
- Continuously checks for print and seam quality.
- Removes defective material and splices the roll web back
together per the specification.
- Utilizes a ruler, safety knife, and hole punch during splicing
procedure (tools are used at other times as necessary).
- Handles rolls and palletizes them accordingly as to not cause
damage to them.
- Must understand basic printing and seam related defects.
- Recording and entering data on designated paperwork as well as
in the company operation system (Globetek).
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
- Fort Dearborn has been around for almost 100 years, and we
pride ourselves on our high level of excellence. Every team member
of Fort Dearborn is expected to treat all associates respectfully
- Ability to add and subtract, multiply and divide to figure
label counts and conversions. Ability to perform these operations
using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and
- Ability to use simple Windows-based applications.
- Must be able regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust
- MCC offers a competitive wage and generous benefits package
including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and
401(k). - -MCC welcomes and encourages applications from people
with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for
candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. MCC
Label is an equal opportunity employer.#ALGIND
Keywords: Fort Dearborn Company, Green Bay , Machine Operator - up to $20/HR Starting Rate, Human Resources , Algoma, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!