Company: Crossroads Care Center of Weyauwega
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Crossroads Care Center of Weyauwega - Duties and
- Demonstrates positive customer service when engaging with
residents, family members, facility staff and medical
- Displays flexibility, team spirit, compassion, respect, honesty
politeness and accountability when dealing with residents, family
members and facility staff.
- Demonstrates an awareness of and sensitivity for resident's
rights in all interfaces with residents and family
- Operate company multi-line telephone console, dispatching
calls, and taking messages.
- Compose and process routine e-mail correspondence.
- Assist in data entry as required.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are
required during interaction with both internal and external
professionals of all levels on a daily basis.
- Must be computer literate, excellent working knowledge of all
- Demonstrate respect and compassion in every
- Must be open to stepping in on the floor when needed.
- Opportunity to be a part of our Weekend Manager
- Manages staffing schedule of our CNA/LPN/RN and Aides
Keywords: Crossroads Care Center of Weyauwega, Green Bay , Staffing Coordinator, Human Resources , Weyauwega, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...