Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master
Company: Skyline Technologies
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: October 15, 2020
- WI, USA
- Full Time Email Me Similar Jobs Email Me This Job We have an
opportunity for an amazing Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master to
join our growing team. What your typical day looks like
- Be responsible for frontline contact with client
representatives on all project related issues for entire lifecycle
for medium to large technology projects.
- Be responsible in managing overall implementation lifecycle of
a project and its resources.
- Develop program/project/sprint plans, define resource loading,
skill requirements, tracking milestones, and metrics as appropriate
for the framework of the project.
- Be responsible for managing the project budget including
managing of forecasts against actual, travel and expenses.
- Provide consultation based on best practice techniques in
traditional and modern frameworks.
- Function in a light business or quality assurance analyst
capacity as a secondary marketable skill.
- Provide role leadership, in the form of coaching/mentoring and
standards enforcement for the project team. May be responsible for
leading execution teams of 2-20 people depending on project
- Persuade others to reverse negative attitudes/behaviors.
Maximize strengths/minimize limitations. Consolidate varied
- Provide consultation on complex projects and be considered a
- Work as a liaison between the client, business analyst,
developers, and the executive management in delivering and
communicating the desired client expectations.
- Train and mentor mainstream IT concepts, technologies, and
methods/frameworks. What you will enjoy
- Variety in your work with opportunities to expand your
- Life-work balance and flexible hours
- Supportive leadership and team members
- Continuing education and networking opportunities
- Competitive benefits package
- A fun, supportive work environment with team engagements and
family-friendly events What we look for (minimum requirements)
- Possess a bachelor`s degree in interrelated discipline, plus
five years of related project management experience.
- Three years of Business Analysis and 1 year of Quality Analysis
- Strong understanding and experience with project, program and
- Solid understanding of various methodologies & frameworks
(PMBOK, Traditional, Agile, SCRUM). Experience with Agile projects
is a must.
- Strong understanding and experience in budget development and
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Awareness of current and emerging technological development in
software, web and mobile technologies.
- Highly effective oral and written communication and
organization skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with
customers and associates at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to translate and work between traditional and modern
frameworks while recommending the best approaches for the
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team of
- Desire for continued education and certification as it relates
to the position.
- Develop and maintain effective and collaborative
- Be comfortable giving open feedback and having difficult
conversations with associates or clients.
- Be comfortable receiving feedback and incorporating it into
execution of your responsibilities.
- Understand the variety of services and solutions offered by
Skyline Technologies. Work with business users to solve business
issues and identify opportunities for improved business
- Ability to be flexible on type of assignment (industry,
framework, team size, scope, length of assignment, and
- Ability to travel within a 1-hour radius of home office. Bonus
- Have worked for a consulting company
- Can challenge the status quo and are comfortable with
- Project Management certification (PMP) or Scrum Master
Certification About Skyline Skyline is a place where people work
better together. We look for people who are passionate about
technology, do what`s right, and care about others. Founded in 1992
as a tech staffing agency, we`ve grown beyond our roots and over
the years evolved into a full-service IT consulting firm providing
world-class solutions and consultative service to companies around
the world. Our associates are consultants who come to work each
morning to support their communities by helping clients thrive in a
rapidly transforming digital world. We exist to help businesses
make better decisions, drive innovation, and convert ideas into
great products and services. We do this to build a brighter future
for our families and communities.
Keywords: Skyline Technologies, Green Bay , Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master, IT / Software / Systems , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!