Sr. Web Developer/Software Engineer - Kentico experience preferred
Company: Skyline Technologies
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: October 15, 2020
- WI, USA
- Full Time Email Me Similar Jobs Email Me This Job We have an
opportunity for an amazing Sr. Web Developer/Software Engineer
Kentico experience preferred to join our growing team. What your
typical day looks like
- Provide exceptional service to clients by developing long-term
customer relationships based on trust, open communication, delivery
of results and mutual respect.
- Juggle multiple projects and design ideas effectively.
- Work closely with client teams and easily insert yourself into
the process of designing integrated digital marketing solutions for
- Work with the team to scope and estimate projects and gather
requirements from clients.
- Provide analytical and technical expertise to clients and other
Skyline associates across all levels of the organization to ensure
the best quality and service. Must be comfortable with making
recommendations and providing guidance.
- Perform design, development, testing, and deployment tasks as
assigned by scrum master. Must also be able to execute
independently. Completes all tasks to requirement, on-time and
- Create effective, efficient designs that meet scheduled project
requirements while employing the appropriate levels of technology
available. Participates and, in some cases, leads design review
sessions to ensure that designs meet requirements while employing
the appropriate levels of technology
- Develop software from design and specifications while following
all software coding and quality standards.
- Perform the required unit and system testing to insure a
quality product. Assists in the user acceptance testing (UAT)
process and address any issues that arise in UAT. Maintains all
issues from testing using the appropriate issue tracking
- Troubleshoot technical problems that arise and provide
recommendations for workable solutions.
- Lead a small to medium group of technical people in a given
- Develop the appropriate levels of documentation and provide
input to documentation and training activities.
- Modify and maintains software that was developed by
- Responsible for ensuring that all project related assets are
checked into the appropriate source control repository.
- Provide off-hour emergency support for client technology
systems developed and/or serviced by the company, in the rare
occurrence this need arises.
- Provide end-user support on services and products.
- Perform various administrative tasks including time recording,
- Conduct research and development activities for clients.
Collaboratively develop and demonstrate concepts to clients.
- Maintain knowledge of current trend and developments in the
field by reading appropriate books, journals, blogs and other
literature and attending related conferences and seminars. What you
- Variety in your work with opportunities to expand your
- Life-work balance and flexible hours
- Supportive leadership and team members
- Continuing education and networking opportunities
- Competitive benefits package
- A fun, supportive work environment with team engagements and
family-friendly events What we look for (minimum requirements)
- Have a solid foundation in leveraging Microsoft based content
management solutions and developing applications in the context of
a content management solution.
- Ability to balance multiple projects while remaining focused on
the needs of end users, clients and the Scrum Master.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team of
- Experience in programming utilizing C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET or
- Experience in algorithm, data structure and object-oriented
programming & methodology, and data modeling.
- Knowledge of SQL databases, XML & Web Services.
- A minimum of an Associate`s degree in Information Systems or
other related technical discipline, plus 3-5 years of application
- Desire for continued education and certification as it relates
to the position. Bonus if you...
- Have experience with Kentico, Sitecore, or Sitefinity
- Have experience working in a consulting company
- Have a Microsoft Certification
- Have experience working with Azure About Skyline Skyline is a
place where people work better together. We look for people who are
passionate about technology, do what`s right, and care about
others. Founded in 1992 as a tech staffing agency, we`ve grown
beyond our roots and over the years evolved into a full-service IT
consulting firm providing world-class solutions and consultative
service to companies around the world. Our associates are
consultants who come to work each morning to support their
communities by helping clients thrive in a rapidly transforming
digital world. We exist to help businesses make better decisions,
drive innovation, and convert ideas into great products and
services. We do this to build a brighter future for our families
Keywords: Skyline Technologies, Green Bay , Sr. Web Developer/Software Engineer - Kentico experience preferred, IT / Software / Systems , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!