Digital Interactive Designer
Company: Imperial Supplies
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: February 13, 2020
Help us drive record-breaking, double-digit growth!
Imperial Supplies, a Grainger company, is a national distributor of
quality maintenance products. Serving the fleet maintenance
industry since 1958, Imperial has formed lasting relationships with
customers by tailoring our services to meet their changing
With more National Account Programs in the fleet industry than all
of our competition combined, we are recognized for innovative
technology and solutions that reduce costs through efficient
ordering methods and stringent controls.
What's it like to work on our growing eCommerce team? See what some
of our employees have to say: https://youtu.be/KJ7F6Fojh2w
The Digital Interactive Designer will:
- Produce engaging interactions and visual design concepts for
the digital medium, including ongoing front-end web development
tasks, based on creative and interactive strategies.
- Design solutions to include wireframes; storyboards; comps;
animations for visual effects; interactive layouts; photo
retouching and image enhancements. Develop functional and appealing
web and mobile-based content based on usability requirements.
- Collaborate with content teams, designers, UX analysts,
developers and 3rd parties to create a world-class user experience
and visual design. Work with Marketing, developers and business
analysts to create design briefs communicating deliverables, key
goals and functional scope of upcoming projects.
- Participate in the design process end-to-end from definition,
through design, build, test, release and maintenance. Take part in
brainstorming/strategy sessions and act as a design resource for
the development team throughout the development process.
- Present visual concepts to business stakeholders and senior
- Advocate for design consistency by creating and maintaining
cascading style sheets (CSS). Leverage current design and
development trends to translate concepts into functional,
development-ready prototypes using HTML/CSS/JS.
- Create marketing materials including printed literature, direct
mail, social media, video and other creative assets that support
Integrated Marketing campaigns.
- Maintain an understanding of industry and Digital design trends
and best practices and have a willingness to experiment with new
tools and design techniques.
- Associate's degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience
and 3- 5 years graphic/multi-media design experience, web design
and development experience, digital design or Information Design
experience required; Bachelor's degree and proficiency in HTML5,
cross-platform issues preferred.
- Understanding of information design principles, web
accessibility, layout strategy, interaction best practices,
limitations and constraints of front-end presentation principals
and browser limitations.
- Ability to communicate and work successfully with cross
functional teams; manage multiple projects simultaneously, identify
and address issues, meet deadlines, and stay within scope.
- Expert Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop,
Illustrator, InDesign and/or Sketch.
- Competitive base salary, annual bonus opportunity
- Immediate, industry leading benefits including
health/dental/vision insurance, company paid life and short term
- Minimum 8% company contribution to retirement annually
- Work-life balance! 18 days PTO + 6 paid holidays, and a Monday
- Friday operation!
Imperial is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Imperial Supplies, Green Bay , Digital Interactive Designer, Other , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!