Electronics Tech 3 - 11PM-7AM
Company: RR Donnelley
Location: Green Bay
Posted on: September 3, 2020
Electronics Tech 3 - 11PM-7AM Maintenance, Building Green Bay,
WI ID: 48293 Full-Time/Regular
The Electronic Technician 3 works on digital imaging, Press and web
- Trouble shoots and repairs all electronic systems using a
combination of job skills and test equipment to maintain plant
machinery and production.
- Repairs and rebuilds electronic/electrical assemblies using
schematics (blue prints), fixtures, and test equipment to decrease
outsourcing of repairs and to improve job knowledge.
- Repairs and installs facility electrical systems using job
skills, test equipment, and other tools to keep machinery in good
- Installs new equipment and updates current equipment using
schematics and other tools to improve production methods and
- Uses telephone and computer based communication tools to
effectively convey detailed information to technical personnel
- Modifies and/or updates equipment to enhance and extend
capabilities of that equipment.
- Uses internet websites, equipment catalogs and other resources
to locate electronic components necessary to minimize outsourcing
and support production deadlines.
- Communicates essential information and procedures to other
electronic technicians, production personnel and management.
- Will act as a lead person when needed. May be called upon to
train other Electronic Technicians RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets
and Disabled Employer
- Associates Degree in Electronics or related field or equivalent
Keywords: RR Donnelley, Green Bay , Electronics Tech 3 - 11PM-7AM, Other , Green Bay, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!