A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced
Mechanic in De Pere for a long term temporary to hire/direct hire
opportunity. Mechanics maintain equipment operation by completing
inspections and preventive maintenance requirements; correcting
vehicle deficiencies; making adjustments and alignments; keeping
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Determines condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic
tests; identifying worn and damaged parts.
• Keeps equipment available for use by completing preventive
maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades;
controlling corrosion; completing winterization procedures.
• Corrects deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting,
overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major
assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as,
power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel,
emission, brake, steering, hydraulics; completes machine shop
operations; making adjustments and alignments including bearing
loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil
systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
• Verifies performance by conducting tests; adjusting controls and
• Complies with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing
engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
• Maintains appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
• Maintains records by annotating services and repairs.
• Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating
instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies;
performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts
• Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders;
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading technical and regulation publications.
• Enhances maintenance department and organization reputation by
accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests;
exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
• Attention to Detail
• At least 3 years relevant work experience
• Technical Understanding
• The ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific
We have openings on first shift (Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm)
with alternating Saturdays. Some travel to work sites
Pay for this position is $16-18/hr plus overtime as needed. This is
a temporary-to-hire/direct hire opportunity
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a
contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive
group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to
participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you
to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available
for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you
and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any
other maintenance related opportunities with Adecco.