Company: McLaren Health Care
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Registered Nurse on our Level 3 Medical-Surgical Unit cares
for a diverse patient population consisting of complex medical
conditions and co-morbidities such as infectious diseases,
oncology, behavioral health, Hospice and end of life care. The 26
bed unit is a fast-paced environment that will challenge both the
graduate and experienced nurses intellectually. Level 3 is also
pioneering a new and exciting Virtual Nursing staffing model which
allows a team approach to patient care; allowing the RN more time
at the bedside and less time on documentation.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Clinical Expertise: Collaborates with other members of the
health care team to develop, implement, and evaluate an
individualized written plan of care based upon a physiological,
psychosocial, spiritual assessment consistent with
patient/significant other's changing needs & goals, utilizing the
Clinical Practice Model (CPM) and the "Caring-Quality Model."
- Knowledge: Seeks life-long learning through certification,
advanced practice, higher education, and literature review.
- Leadership/Credibility: Demonstrates leadership through sharing
of knowledge, being a clinical resource, and professional role
- Communication: Demonstrates effective communication through
collegial relationships, SBAR, and interdisciplinary
- Productivity: Demonstrates enhanced time management skills and
ability to assist others in order to contribute to overall
performance of the team.
- Performs other duties consistent with purpose of job as
directed by general and unit-specific competency-based
- License to practice nursing in the State of Michigan.
- Must be BLS certified.
- Bachelor's in Nursing degree preferred.
Keywords: McLaren Health Care, Green Bay , Reg Nurse, Other , Petoskey, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!