Quality Control Density Tech
Company: Team Elmer's
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Quality Control Density Tech
Team Elmer's seeks to fill an opening for a Quality Control
Density Tech. This position is an integral part of our assurance
quality process for products and services. This position will test
and report on aggregate materials and could include at times
concrete, soils, and asphalt. The position will also labor when
testing is not needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect, test, or measure materials, products, installations,
or work for conformance to specifications.
- Measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to
specifications, using measuring instruments such as rulers,
calipers, gauges, or micrometers.
- Read blueprints, data, manuals, or other materials to determine
specifications, inspection and testing procedures, adjustment
methods, certification processes, formulas, or measuring
instruments required. See more occupations related to this
- Record inspection or test data, such as weights, temperatures,
grades, or moisture content, and quantities inspected or
- Mark items with details such as grade or acceptance-rejection
status. See more occupations related to this task.
- Notify supervisors or other personnel of production
- Collect or select samples for testing or for use as
- Write test or inspection reports describing results,
recommendations, or needed repairs.
- Performing field tests, writing reports, breaking cylinders and
reporting the information to their manager.
- Assists with ensuring the aggregates used in concrete and
asphalt are with in specifications.
- Communicate with management to ensure that the quarry,
customer, or department head keep the aggregates with in
- Run gradations, moisture contents, and trips out to job sites
and writing reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and
the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may
reasonably be expected within the scope of the position.
- Valid Driver's license with ability to obtain Chauffeur's and
eventually CDL A with airbrakes.
- Clean driving record for past 5 years
- Ability to pass pre-employment physical and drug screen
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Aggregate Level 1 or Level 2, not required but preferred
- A testing certification in Concrete or Asphalt would be
- Experience or a background in the construction industry
- Ability and willingness to learn and understand your role on
- Ability to work long hours and perform repetitive
- Ability to work long hours long hours (40-60 hours per week)
and a varied work schedule, 5-6 days a week in all environmental
- Good work ethic, punctuality and alertness.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent written and verbal
- Ability to be out laboring in the field as well as in a testing
- Self-motivated with a team effort attitude is essential
- Mechanical knowledge of equipment, machines and tools including
their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
Keywords: Team Elmer's, Green Bay , Quality Control Density Tech, Other , Petoskey, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!