Company: Caravel Autism Health
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Come join one of the leading providers of ABA therapy in the
area! Caravel Autism Health is growing, and we need committed,
passionate individuals who share our goal of positively impacting
the life of a child on the autism spectrum and their family. Our
Mission: We Change Lives! If you want more than just a job, but a
career where you can make an impact, then this is the home for you.
Our Values: Advocacy, Clinical Commitment, Operational Excellence,
Passion, Professional Development and Teamwork - all make for a
great working environment!
Senior Therapists play a critical role in fulfilling our
mission. They are responsible for assessing the client's current
level of development across the various sections of the curriculum,
designing client programs, writing the Individual Treatment Plan
(under the direction of the Clinical Supervisor and/or Lead
Therapist), and providing hands-on training and supervision for
Unique Benefits and Incentives We Offer:
- Competitive salary, with quarterly performance-based bonuses
contingent upon meeting clinical commitment goals.
- Full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, STD, LTD, 401k for Full-time candidates
- PTO and Paid Holidays for Full-time candidates
- Support for obtaining/ maintaining credentials
- Work/Life Balance
- Develops client specific therapeutic treatment plans based on
appropriate assessments and developmental guidelines.
- In conjunction with supervisory staff and caregivers, develops
programs appropriate to the current and future needs of the
clients. Creates programs, moves targets forward, prepares program
materials, and makes procedural changes as needed.
- Designs and implements behavior observation systems, support
plans, and behavior intervention guidelines.
- Analyzes program data to ensure appropriate progress and
- Supervises, orients, and trains Behavior Technicians in the
implementation of programs and behavioral intervention procedures,
routinely providing ongoing coaching and feedback regarding
performance to enhance staff development and skill. Ensures
Behavior Technician is oriented appropriately to the company and
follows all policies and procedures.
- Proactively addresses employee relation issues or concerns,
including ongoing coaching and feedback, employee development,
performance management, and disciplinary actions.
- Consults with supervisory staff to ensure the provision of
effective and efficient service delivery.
- Follows and abides by all ABA ethical guidelines and policies,
regulations, and laws including confidentiality and HIPAA. Adheres
to mandated reporting regulations.
- Follows and ensures all staff are abiding by Caravel Autism
Health policies and procedures. Maintains professional boundaries
with clients and their families and represents company in a
- As needed, will collaborate with a client's outside providers
to coordinate care for your client and will attend meetings to
create consistency with service goals.
- Consistent and regular attendance is a requirement of the
Responsibility: Supervises Behavior Technicians and Senior
Interns on assigned client cases.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required
- At least 2,000 hours of training or supervised experience in
the use of behaviorally based therapy models for children with
autism spectrum disorders who meet all criteria to receive this
- The employee must be able to independently and repeatedly lift,
move, and carry objects weighing up to thirty-five (35) lbs.
- Must pass a thorough Background Check.
- Must have a valid driver's license and provide proof of auto
We are an equal opportunity employer and service provider.
Keywords: Caravel Autism Health, Green Bay , Senior Therapist, Other , Schofield, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!