Drop Off Attendant
Company: City of Neenah
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The City of Neenah is seeking to fill a casual position of City
Garage Drop-Off Attendant. The drop-off is currently open from
March through December. Ideal for anyone who likes to work outside
and interact with the City of Neenah citizens.
The purpose of this position is to supervise large item, metal,
yard waste and recycling drop off at the City Garage. The person
will be responsible for checking identification to verify city
residency, inspect loads coming into the drop off, give
instructions for placement of all items being dropped off,
rejecting any items not allowed at the drop off, giving information
on how to dispose of such items and general policing and cleaning
of the area.
Weekday shifts are 7 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 12 p.m. - 5 p.m. Saturday
hours are 8:30 a.m. 12:00 p.m.
Pay rate is $10.00 per hour.
A high school diploma or equivalent is NOT required.
Applicants must be 16 years of age or older.
Due to the seasonal nature of this position, there are no
The position will remain open until filled.
The City of Neenah is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Verify residency of drop off site visitors and spot check
- Communicate with residents to provide instructions /
- Inspect items being dropped off to confirm whether they can be
- Reject items not allowed at the site by communicating rules to
- General cleaning / policing of drop off area
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- If you are not able to work your scheduled shift, it is your
responsibility to find your replacement
- Greet residents with a smile and be courteous
- Do not remove any garbage from the premise
Keywords: City of Neenah, Green Bay , Drop Off Attendant, Other , Neenah, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!