Company: United Pacific
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Assistant Manager Posting
As an Assistant Manager you will be in a full-time position that
offers benefits including;
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
The Assistant Store Manager is a leadership role that supports
the Store Manager in all store operations and ensures a safe and
customer-focused environment at all times. You will be responsible
for all Store Manager duties while the Store Manager is not
present. You will also assist customers in the purchase of
products, develop customer connections, and maintain a positive
attitude with all.
- 2-4 years of experience as a Supervisor, or Team Lead at a
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the
United States if hired.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally
and written is required.
- Strong capability to understand and follow oral and written
- Be physically able to lift, push, pull a minimum of 20
- Be able to work irregular shifts, including weekends, overnight
shifts, and holidays.
- Significant amount of work is performed indoors, but there are
times when extended periods of work may be performed outside.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for at least 8 hours.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 20 pounds from
ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday (i.e., assisting in
stocking/maintaining inventory levels) with appropriate safety
- Ability to occasionally climb a ladder to store and retrieve
materials, and/or place or remove signage.
Keywords: United Pacific, Green Bay , Assistant Manager, Other , Lanse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!